100 Percent a Little Shit
(Alternate but ultimately too long title: Looks Around At How Lucky We Are To Be Alive Right Now [In Space].)
We also mention:
• The two Lauren Groff books Ness foolishly read back-to-back are “Arcadia” and “Fates and Furies.” (And then she read seven romance or romance-light novels (The Glamourist Histories by Mary Robinette Kowal) in a row to cleanse her black soul.)
• Lots of love for BioWare (and hate for Kaidan because duh).
• Yes, HamiltonxMass Effect is a thing, and it’s beautiful.
• Fallout 4.
• Oh, and Ness wasn’t shitting on curly hair. It was a “Scrubs” ref. Dang, Eris. Dang.
And now for Ness’ Fun Time Fanfic Corner: The Khirsah editon:
• “A Dragon Age Fairy Tale” series. (The first is the one Eris read.)